Hambeasts Represent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7v7 Soccer League Standings... + Silent and Me!

5 posters

Go down

7v7 Soccer League Standings...  + Silent and Me! Empty 7v7 Soccer League Standings... + Silent and Me!

Post  Yhonatron Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:41 pm

So here is the standings for my current 7v7 league I was talking about... Notice OC Northrend... It's a team made up of guys that work at Blizzard. My team name is "Messi Feet". LOL I don't know who thought of that. Anyways we are 1 point behind the lead with 1 game left... We need to win and the other team needs to tie or lose to Blizzard's team who they play for their last game, so GO OC NORTHREND!!!!

7v7 Soccer League Standings...  + Silent and Me! 7v7_ir10

Some eye candy for the ladies in the guild... Haha... Me on the left, Silent on the right geek

7v7 Soccer League Standings...  + Silent and Me! Yhon_a10
Yhonatron
Yhonatron
Zombie

Back to top Go down

7v7 Soccer League Standings...  + Silent and Me! Empty Re: 7v7 Soccer League Standings... + Silent and Me!

Post  Warrgasm Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Hey that's cool, playing soccer against blizz ployees lol.

For the record, silent looks EXACTLY how I imagined.
Warrgasm
Warrgasm
Pirate

Back to top Go down

7v7 Soccer League Standings...  + Silent and Me! Empty Re: 7v7 Soccer League Standings... + Silent and Me!

Post  Yhonatron Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:25 pm

Haha... yeah, and I don't rock the hippy long hair anymore... I should grow it back, but for some reason, the longer it gets the more ganja I smoke, which I have been trying to lay off of for a bit.
Yhonatron
Yhonatron
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicariouslyi Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Luls, eye candy...
too young, do not want.
Vicariouslyi
Vicariouslyi
Reanimated corpse

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrgasm Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Can't you just imagine silent overtop of you making that face... "oops hahahahahah give me, like, 5 minutes and I'll be good to go hahahah.

hahahah.
Warrgasm
Warrgasm
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Yhonatron Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm

^^ haha... Vic we know deep down you a closet cradle robber! Wink
Yhonatron
Yhonatron
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicariouslyi Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:14 pm

lolnthanks.
Vicariouslyi
Vicariouslyi
Reanimated corpse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yhonatron Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Ahhhh decisions... decisions... Play in 7v7 game or go to Less Than Jake concert!?!
Yhonatron
Yhonatron
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicariouslyi Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Less than jake is pretty sick live bro.
saw them in '07 Wink
Vicariouslyi
Vicariouslyi
Reanimated corpse

Back to top Go down

Post  Yhonatron Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 am

LTJ Killed it... Thank god they played lots of old stuff, I think throughout their whole set they played 1-2 newerish songs. And yea, LTJ over the league any day, guess we won 7-1 anyways... like they needed me cheers
Yhonatron
Yhonatron
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Reen Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Yhonatron wrote:LTJ Killed it... Thank god they played lots of old stuff, I think throughout their whole set they played 1-2 newerish songs. And yea, LTJ over the league any day, guess we won 7-1 anyways... like they needed me cheers

Less Than Jake.. one of my fav bands ever. I have seen them 6 times have 4 tshirts, 2 hoodies and a bag... lol yes and ALL of the albums they have ever made.... /lovelessthanjake
Reen
Reen
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Leelä Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:36 pm

And no one has commented on the bowl that Silent appears to be holding? Evidence much?
Leelä
Leelä
Living Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrgasm Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:37 am

Leelä wrote:And no one has commented on the bowl that Silent appears to be holding? Evidence much?

We didn't comment because we all know he's a stoner.

And I've never in my life heard of less than Jake... You guys are making that shit up.
Warrgasm
Warrgasm
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Leelä Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:55 am

Less Than Jake is real. Saw them on New Years in '96. Before Silent was born I believe.
Leelä
Leelä
Living Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Yhonatron Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 am

^^ LTJ been around for a while... I remember the first CD I heard was "Losing Streak" which was released circa 1996... Silent was 2 by then, but I really didn't start listening to them till "Hello Rockview.". That was the first CD I really got into. Good stuff, guys are all super funny and super stoners!!! tongue
Yhonatron
Yhonatron
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum