Hambeasts Represent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post  Fééar Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Hello everyone im fééar the DK im new to the severer as well the guild and i was wondering if there were like certain days the guild do things or raids or BG so i can make my self available as well does the guild require me to change my skill tree or professions around to better suit to guild and what not aswell addons or equipment like the headset (thanks reen) im just trying to make sure i can be all i can be in the guild! well thanks for the add to the guild and its a pleasure to be here and play with everyone have a epic day! lol! <---- haha goku awesome
Fééar
Fééar
FNG

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post  Warrgasm Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Decide on a major role. I assume you want to dps? Then google "Elitist Jerks Death Knight" and check out the most current sticky for unholy dps, since unholy is the current best dps spec for a dk. Read the sticky initial post, then read some of the last few pages to garner a bit of math and theory craft knowledge.

Go hear : http://www.wowprogress.com/

Find some of the best us guilds and look up their best geared unholy dk's and check out specs/gemming and reforging methods to crosscheck and affirm the info you gathered from the elitist jerks forums.

I'm the co-gm, with reen, but I lead the raids and the best way to get my approval and respect is to love your class enough to research it and be the best at the role you want to play in raiding. You don't have to spend days researching, but setting aside a few hours sometime to really understand how to maximize your class goes miles in garnering my positive attention. If you can out dps your fellow guildies, while executing the mechanics of a boss fight well, the only thing stopping you from taking their raid spot is showing up on time for raids helping the guild in any ways you can.

With all that said, WE ARE A CASUAL GUILD who occasionally gets hardcore on raiding. We recently switched servers so were still working on getting 10 solid ppl to show up for raids.

RAID TIMES: Friday/Saturday 11:30pm SERVER. Set aside at least 3 hours each night to raid. We only raid 2 nights a week.

---

Good luck.
Warrgasm
Warrgasm
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrgasm Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:10 pm

also for mods.

Curse.com

use their free client its awesome,

get deadly boss mods, and recount. Recount is your dps meter and it keeps track of all sorts of things, while being easy enough for a retarded monkey to use. This will be your tool when you test your dps on target dummies.
Warrgasm
Warrgasm
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Fééar Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 am

awesome thank you for all your help and i will def look into unholy skill tree tonight and switch some things around and I will make sure to come hell or high water if i say i will for raids ill earn jah respect!
Fééar
Fééar
FNG

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicariouslyi Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm

OH HAY ZACH VELCOME
Vicariouslyi
Vicariouslyi
Reanimated corpse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum