Hambeasts Represent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoP is just about here

4 posters

Go down

MoP is just about here Empty MoP is just about here

Post  Leelä Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:25 pm

With the expansion release just days away, I wanted to quickly brief everyone on the most efficient way of leveling. It is what I'll be doing, along with a few other guildies, and I would like to get everyone involved. It's simple, Dungeon queuing from 85-87, then questing the rest of the way. The opening dungeons Temple of the Jade Serpent (85) and Stormstout Brewery (86) are easy enough for a group in LFR gear to speed right through them, pushing that 5 dungeon in an hour restriction. They grant a ton of experience through the first 2 levels.

Questing is also a big part of MoP since there are a TON of new factions and the way to get pre-raid and raid gear is through gaining rep through these factions. Since we are a on a PvP realm, questing is always going to be a crap shoot. So when you do, make sure you quest in groups to give you the edge over stupid alliance that try to gank.

Granted, you can level however you damn well please. There isn't a rush since the first raid isn't available till a week after release, and LFR 2-3 weeks after that. I'm just giving you guys a heads up on my method and what I'm going to be doing. Join in if you want to, but most of all, Have fun. MoP will be good times.
Leelä
Leelä
Living Dead

Back to top Go down

MoP is just about here Empty Re: MoP is just about here

Post  Fleëce Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:31 pm

sound good i will really want to get in on that i will be more than willing to tank the instances! have you played them on beta and have the knowledge of them?

Fleëce
FNG

Back to top Go down

Post  Reen Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 pm

make sure you all nap.
Reen
Reen
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Shama Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:47 am

If you're as Chinese as me, complete the 85 dailies, but don't turn em in until MoP.

Yes, I'm that Chinese.
Shama
Shama
Hooligan

http://www.hambeasts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum