Hambeasts Represent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Rank and Progression

4 posters

Go down

Guild Rank and Progression Empty Guild Rank and Progression

Post  Reen Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:05 am

I think it's time we got our guild ranks set up and made some clear defined rules on how to progress in the guild. We actually have a few people that deserve some rank ups, Ideas appreciated.

Thanks.
Reen
Reen
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Guild Rank and Progression Empty Re: Guild Rank and Progression

Post  Reen Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:21 am

For example.. no promotions prior to being an ACTIVE member of the guild for 90 days.
Reen
Reen
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Shama Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:42 pm

I'd suggest ranking titles based on names of people from Jersey Shore. Let's see how many Snookies you can make...
Shama
Shama
Hooligan

http://www.hambeasts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leelä Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Just have a more defined roles as far as ranks go. Name it whatever we want but include in the info what actually attributes to the rank. Like new recruits, casuals, raiders, officers, officer alts, GM, and of course a "Snooki" rank, assuming, Snooki would be the bottom of the barrel. Personally I would make that rank JWoww. It also looks like for MoP we are going to have a few more guildies than normal. If everyone is interested in raiding, we may have to seriously consider making multiple ten man teams. I don't want anyone to miss out on content because from what I've witnessed so far, it is going to be amazing.
Leelä
Leelä
Living Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:25 am

I want my rank to be RAAAAAAAWN STAAAAAAAAAAP
Shea
Shea
Reanimated corpse

Back to top Go down

Post  Reen Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 am

Ok.. here is what I propose:
Brian (GM)
Greased Up Deaf Guy (Round Table Members) - there will be no promotions to this rank as it is an extension of the GM rank.
Cleveland Brown (Officers) - There will be a minimum of 6 months *time served* (no exceptions) and no less than 4 members of the round table MUST be online to approve this promotion. A promotion to officer will be given based on merit, raid attendance, guild contribution, etc. Again, the person initiating the promotion MUST leave a note.
Cleveland Brown Jr. (Officer Alts).
Death -
Mr. Weed -
Evil Monkey - Must be an active and contributing member of the guild for a MINIMUM of 6 months.
Giant Chicken - must be an active member of the guild for 6 months prior to being promoted to this rank.
Buzz Killington - must be an active member of the guild for 3 months prior to being promoted to this rank.
Meg - Newbs

ALL PROMOTIONS must have the approval of a minimum of 4 Round Table/Officers and the person initiating the promotion (or guild invite) MUST leave a note with their name. This way we know who initiated the invitation/promotion if there are any questions or if we need to kick your ass out of the guild.. again.

We can do the whole Jersey Shore thing but I have never seen it and don't which names would be applicable:)

Last edited by Reen on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Reen
Reen
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Reen Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:32 am

Also... Shea, I love you and your profile picture. I want to grape you in the mouth....
Reen
Reen
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Leelä Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Reen wrote:Ok.. here is what I propose:
Brian (GM)
Greased Up Deaf Guy (Round Table Members) - there will be no promotions to this rank as it is an extension of the GM rank.
Cleveland Brown (Officers) - There will be a minimum of 6 months *time served* (no exceptions) and no less than 4 members of the round table MUST be online to approve this promotion. A promotion to officer will be given based on merit, raid attendance, guild contribution, etc. Again, the person initiating the promotion MUST leave a note.
Cleveland Brown Jr. (Officer Alts).
Death -
Mr. Weed -
Evil Monkey - Must be an active and contributing member of the guild for a MINIMUM of 6 months.
Giant Chicken - must be an active member of the guild for 6 months prior to being promoted to this rank.
Buzz Killington - must be an active member of the guild for 3 months prior to being promoted to this rank.
Meg - Newbs

ALL PROMOTIONS must have the approval of a minimum of 4 Round Table/Officers and the person initiating the promotion (or guild invite) MUST leave a note with their name. This way we know who initiated the invitation/promotion if there are any questions or if we need to kick your ass out of the guild.. again.

We can do the whole Jersey Shore thing but I have never seen it and don't which names would be applicable:)

Nailed it. I second this.
Leelä
Leelä
Living Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Reen Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:46 pm

That is what I wanted to hear.
Reen
Reen
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Reen Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:43 am

Ok.. guild ranks are updated. We will be unable to promote people efficiently with these new rules if we don't keep track of when they join the guild. This is YOUR responsibility (officer note must read who invited them and when). If Officers (and that is the lowest rank able to invite) do not comply with this they will be demoted. PERIOD. NO exceptions.

Thanks and have a great day!
Reen
Reen
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down