Hambeasts Represent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Heroic: Morchok Strategy

3 posters

Go down

Potential Heroic: Morchok Strategy  Empty Potential Heroic: Morchok Strategy

Post  Toxxick Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:52 pm

First, in order to deal with the shear clusterfuckery that happens at 90%, we should kill the portal adds off to the side that we usually avoid. Then at 90% he'll split, and start sharing a health pool with his twin, Kohcrom. Morchok shoul be tanked at his spawn point, while Kohcrom shoul be tanked at the raid portal. The split should be about like this

Morchok: 1. Toxxick 2. Binge 3. Rehv 4. Vulgaris 5. Rod

Kohcrom: 1. Wargasm 2. Mekasha 3. Bearabull 4. Reen 5. Grog

Each group will basically be fighting they're own mini Morchok. Both twins use the same abilities at the same time, with the exception of Crush Armor debuff, so no tank swapping is needed. Every time a twin Spawns a crystal, three designated players will have to run to it. And the person who isn't running will have to soak a stomp with the tanks. This should be Wargasm for Kohcrom and Toxxick (I'll take half damage from Fient).

Comments, questions, concerns?
Toxxick
Toxxick
Living Dead

Back to top Go down

Potential Heroic: Morchok Strategy  Empty Re: Potential Heroic: Morchok Strategy

Post  Warrgasm Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 am

Everywhere I looked, they just cleared the trash and spit the bosses left and right into the open fields. I say we do that rather than a front back split (never liked giving noobs a reason to backpeddle, strafe ftw)

If we are gonna 3 heal I'd recommend this comp:

Morchock: Grog/Vulgaris/Toxxick/Gasm/Binge

Kockram: Rod/Reen/Bearabull/Rhev/Mekasha

Toxxick and Rhev will each stack on their grp's tank and eat stomps. Toxxick will Feint and Rhev will switch to blood presence when Kockram begins casting his stomp and use any dmg reduction cd. The other 3 who won't be eating the stomp in each grp will, as toxx said, have to travel to the red chyrstal when it spawns and soak the dmg up each time. Those would be Grog/bing/gasm and rod/reen/mekasha

With all THAT said if neph is awake and ready to raid for once, We will have an issue about who to take. Honestly, the raid comp favors rhev for that fight. But getting the rest farmed out or possible more hm's favor neph because his dps is higher and his raid buffs are abit better (I think). We'll discuss the issue Friday night should it arise. Rhev and Neph are old members, I'm sure between them and the rest of us we'll figure sumthin out.

ATTENTION: If you haven't already, make this script a macro and click it to set your zoom out to an even higher max than default settings allow do it or stop raiding alltogether, seriously. It's as essential as DBM, PPL NEED TO FUCKING SEE THINGS BETTER AND TOP BEING A FUCKING ZOOMED IN MORON AND STARING AT A BOSSES OVERSIZED FOOT.

/script SetCVar("cameraDistanceMax", 50)
Warrgasm
Warrgasm
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Potential Heroic: Morchok Strategy  Empty Re: Potential Heroic: Morchok Strategy

Post  Warrgasm Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 am

Also, heres the vod you should watch or eat a dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iar8l_NH_w
Warrgasm
Warrgasm
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxxick Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:38 am

I like your groups better, but are they spilt for even dps or for utility? Or does even dps even matter because of the shared health pool?
Toxxick
Toxxick
Living Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrgasm Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:55 am

You just answered your own question. It's a shared healthpool so the only thing that matters for comp is best survivability.
Warrgasm
Warrgasm
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Grog Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:40 pm

sooo excited to do this
Grog
Grog
Living Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum