Hambeasts Represent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4.3 AKA the return of the revenge of the fellowship of the Hambeasts

5 posters

Go down

4.3 AKA the return of the revenge of the fellowship of the Hambeasts Empty 4.3 AKA the return of the revenge of the fellowship of the Hambeasts

Post  Shea Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:01 am

This is just a quick hand check to see who is all going to be wanting to raid again once the Dragon Soul patch drops pretty much just the same shit

When can you raid

What toon will you want to be raiding on being flexible would be super cool having more that one toon geared would be amazing

please be sure to start checking the 'Beast website regularly because I will be updating it as I learn more about who wants to start killing internet dragons again

ALL GLORY TO THE HAMBEASTS

,Love Pedey
Shea
Shea
Reanimated corpse

Back to top Go down

4.3 AKA the return of the revenge of the fellowship of the Hambeasts Empty Re: 4.3 AKA the return of the revenge of the fellowship of the Hambeasts

Post  Grog Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:51 pm

I ARE HERE!!!
But really im ready to raids on my Druid as heals or dps whatever is needed. I also have a mage who i ready if we need it more.
As you all know i am able to raid at anytime.
Grog
Grog
Living Dead

Back to top Go down

4.3 AKA the return of the revenge of the fellowship of the Hambeasts Empty Re: 4.3 AKA the return of the revenge of the fellowship of the Hambeasts

Post  Warrgasm Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:49 am

Not sure when 4.3 actually hits, though I am focusing mainly on Skyrim right now for the time being.

Looking forward to buying tier 12 with heroic runs and seeing what's what on a warrior with a little gear inflation. I'm planning on dps'ing, but I'm a capable tank when needed. I'm also good at telling people they're fucking idiots, if you guys are lacking in that department. I'm looking at returning as an officer, as actually running the show cooperatively with Reen is a little more than I'm looking forward to out of the game right now. I'm moving soon, most likely VERY close to where I work and will be able to raid by 11:00pm server on most any night of the week (a half hour sooner than the previous limit being 11:30pm). My gear level is still in the 350's on both specs so I look forward to a few initial nights of heroic grindan with some of you guys. It might take a lil work getting back up to snuff on the changes they've made and bumping my gear level up but I'm a all go, even chatted with my ol' lady about it. (she played vanilla so she's more hardcore than me Razz )

Who tells people they're dumb nowadays? Pedey? (I know xang does, but he probably stumbles about it like a blithering fool for 2 minutes)

Anyhow I miss you guys and I am extremely happy you guys cleared firelands!
Warrgasm
Warrgasm
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post  Shama Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:33 pm

It's official, 4.3 will be out this week (tomorrow). Get your gear on!
Shama
Shama
Hooligan

http://www.hambeasts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanare Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:34 pm

sad panda still has no net at my house or my compy...missing raiding once agian....
Amanare
Amanare
Living Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down